Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Younger siblings cause brain tumors!

(This news -- timed just two days before my seester's birthday!)

I knew my younger sisters were giving me headaches... This article says it all. The kids who have many siblings born after them are likelier to have certain types of brain tumors than those with none or one. The same can not be said of the younger siblings, so it seems that being an older sibling has a serious down side (other than being held up as the bad example).

So my headaches are all because my parents sibled repeatedly after I was born!

Dang, it's a good thing we daisies love each other -- and our mum. This could be a real problem in some families.


Okay, I'll admit it. I only have two younger siblings, and I'm a bigger headache to them than they are to me. Also, I've never been diagnosed with brain tumors. An imbalance or two, yes. Tumor... nah.

No comments: