Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday Catblog: Holiday Breakfast

Or, why I can't sleep in, even when the calendar says I might.

ADoorables
Aye Aye and his pals can smell the turkey I brought home from Mom's. They seem to think I'm inclined to give them my tasty treats as their breakfast....

Funny thing is, some of the treats included some turkey neck bones.

I don't know how these cats get so spoiled. Certainly, I would never do anything to overindulge a bunch of mostly feral beasts...

If you want to see some more pampered felines, be sure to stop by Friday Ark # 114, at Modulator, (there are other critters, too, but cats rule!) and then, come Sunday evening, swing by the Carnival of the Cats, to be hosted this weekend at Scribblings.

1 comment:

iamfelix said...

LOL! There are few things more intent than hungry kittens!