Thursday, July 13, 2006

Gratuitous post card: barking up the wrong river

My bestest friend is up in Chicago, this week, with her son, and among other things, they're visiting the Field Museum of Natural History for its latest exhibit of King Tut stuff. I hear the weather has been pretty wet, up there, so I figured she'd like to have the help of at least one little bark for travel:
Postcard:   Tut with harpoon

If the king's bark doesn't suit (or it's worse than his bite), I have also a piccolo gondola Postcard: Venetian gondola & gondolier
or a longboat leading to a sailing ship Postcard: rough boarding. (Away, You Santy!)

But then, it's pretty muggy downstate, here, so I may need to reserve one of these for myself, since I have places I'm supposed to be, other than here, today (in other words, light blogging today).

No comments: