Monday, June 05, 2006

Truth In Advertising

Jim Hoft at Gateway Pundit has a picture of the "Worst Department Store Ever" and Outrageously Stupid!


After having studied the image for several long minutes (okay, I exaggerate. It only felt like long minutes, but they were probably all only 60 seconds each) I was inspired to make the appropriate correction:
Truth In Advertising
Please forgive my mediocre, hasty photoshopping technique. It is, after all, Monday.


And, welcome to all of you who came in from lgf and Gateway Pundit! If you see something you like, let me know & I'll see if I have it in your size.

2 comments:

Dymphna said...

Just as the Creator improved on man when He made His second edition, so have you improved on this picture.

Well done!

Anonymous said...

Dimphna
Although I feel a lot of respect for you, from GoV, LGF, etc., I resent that comment.
The Male is the important one :P

You don't know who I am, so I will run away and you will never catch me. (Men run faster than women :p) That way we won't fight ;)

Great Photoshop :)