Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday Catblog: the contest

The bunny heads who live in Frontporchistan decided that, since I was going through my postcards to catalog them and had found a stack featuring kittens and cats, I should post one of them for Friday's Catblog, so here it is:
Postcard:  Belgian  cat

Still, it didn't seem quite right to put up a picture of somebody else's cat from the 1950s in Belgium without we should show how the cutie pageant standards have changed... Here's one of the kids on my block:
All whiskers
My little feller wins by a whisker... or by a head o'whiskers, don't you think?

Whiskers or no, if you want to look for more cats, be sure to visit The Modulator for a tour of Friday's Ark, and on Sunday, don't miss the Carnival of the Cats,this week to be hosted at Watermark.

No comments: