Friday, May 05, 2006

Catblog Friday: Don't stop me now, I'm on a roll

Rather than allow myself to sink in to a funk after my Wednesday adventure, I went out a-gardening and put my muscles to such use that I've been too tired to think much (it is to laugh). I've been working in my yard, trying to continue Operation LawnKill.

The beasties have been very helpful.
Handsome Anselm takes a morning stroll
Handsome Anselm kept apace with me, making sure I didn't just sit down on the sidewalk or leave any loose dirt unfertilized, while
CoCoPuff on the new path
CoCoPuff made sure that the lines weren't too straight on the new path I mulched in (she's still not sure whether it's a new litter box or a big mess).

When I got to the end of my strength, all the kiddies were set to BBD on a roll relax,
CoCoPuff sez Cement is good rock and roll, as
Wash Basin Blues
AyeAye helped me wash up.

All in all, it's been a good week to play in dirt.

To see more beasties, don't forget to visit Modulator, to take a stroll around the deck of Friday Ark #85. Also, on Sunday, Carnival of the Cats will be hosted by pages turned.

No comments: