Thursday, December 08, 2005

Friday's Klips: The Truth Shall Set You Free

My column is up, over at Friday's Klips. I know it's up a day or so early. I just had to take advantage of the opportunity to post a little bit of media bashing while I was still on the frustration high from this whole keyboard incident.

I couldn't afford to bash the keyboard, after all.

And, now, I'm going to sit and stare out the window at the falling snow. It's settling down on the porch roof in such a way as to make all of Hollywood green with envy. The faint breeze occasionaly lifts the giant, fluffy flakes and stirs them around, amid the bare branches of the crabapple tree, then the breeze is gone and the snow resumes its easy drift downward again.

It's positively lovely out there... is this house in the center of one of those glass snow globes?

No comments: