Friday, November 25, 2005

Peanut vogues for Friday's Catblog

This is Proserpina (better known as Peanut). Under normal circumstances, she's so fascinated with my mom's digital Nikon, she's become quite a camera hog.

Peanut Butt...er 02, originally uploaded by leucanthemum b.

Are you saying my butt looks big in spotty-stripes, Ma?

Peanut Butt..er 01, originally uploaded by leucanthemum b.

Because if you are, I don't want you taking any more pictures from this position. I want you to wait until I can get more cutely settled.

Proserpina, originally uploaded by leucanthemum b.


You may now take my picture.

PeanutNapping, originally uploaded by leucanthemum b.




Cats are not vain. They simply have a heightened awareness of their own appearances (I would have said their own dignity, but Peanut has very little of that).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing that's always impressed me about even the fattest of cats is that when they know they're being watched, they find a way to "sit thin".

Rahel Jaskow said...

I think I'm in love.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie.. from any angle :-)