Thursday, September 15, 2005

Marsha takes the trophy


A congratulatory hug
Originally uploaded by leucanthemum b.
(and the check!)

I've been wanting to post this news, with pix, since Saturday evening after my friend won the trophy for her steak tacos at the Prime Beef Festival Second Annual Cook-Off...

She had a small but devoted following at the event, cheering her on.



Update: I've posted a handful of the nearly 250 pix I took during the parade and fair, at my Flickr photoblog. I'm hoping to get a few more up, as soon as the computer problems are squared away, back here at Mom's machine. Anybody who would like to see more of my pix, please send me an e-mail (I will need to get your addy again in order to send anything. I've lost most of that useful data I'd stored on the old hard drive. AAAAUUUGGGHHHHH!), and, as soon as I'm back to functional, I'll share.

No comments: