Saturday, May 28, 2005

"Law & Order C.I." v. Tom Delay

I know there has been a little bit of media chatter about this topic, but I'd like to hear a little bit from New York City's Finest. What, exactly, do the NYPD officers and detectives think of Tom Delay, of knee-jerk liberal tv shows, of this episode in particular. I don't really care what Delay and Dick Wolf have to say, and I really don't care what the actors think. What I'd like to know is if the NYPD, as a whole, is as left-wing as the show seems to say they are. Around here, the officers of the law I have talked to tend to view current -- and upcoming -- unenforceable gun control laws "and other liberal weenie acts" with disfavor, view most of the D.C. Democrats (and a few "soft" Republicans) with contempt, and aren't terribly fond of left-leaning judges, either.

Anybody have any useful links or comments?

No comments: